Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Prelude to Radio Show #6

The playlist for tonight is "Cinematic". I was inspired by RZA to make this a whole playlist because I am just way too excited fot the movie The Man With the Iron Fists (directed by RZA, produced by Quentin Tarantino). I needed an excuse to play the songs I have been playing on repeat lately and my favorite songs from movies of the past.
The score was done by RZA and Howard Drossin... this instrumental set has been the best study music I have possibly ever found, so check out The Man With the Iron Fists (Original Motion Picture Score) (on Spotify).

More glorious however, is the actual soundtrack. With a ton of talented lyricists and amazing production, RZA has created a masterpiece. The only thing missing is the actual movie. I will be playing my favorites tonight, but here is the whole thing:




A song by the Wu-Tang Clan as a whole again?! And they even performed it live on Jimmy Fallon:


No comments:

Post a Comment